Monday, June 11, 2012

ACTIVATION DAY!!!! June 8, 2012

It's finally time for us to turn on the implant and see how she handles the new sound!

I have to say that her reaction was not a beautiful "A-HA" moment that you sometimes see on the internet.  She didn't like it at all and ripped the processor off every chance she got.  
                             (First reaction)


This is more activation, but in this one, she is much more determined to keep it off of her head, lol.


                            (A bit more dramatic displeasure)




However, by that evening, she wore the processor for around 1 1/2 hours while playing with her sisters and the dog.  


The next morning, I put the processor on during breakfast and she cried for about 10 seconds and then wore it all day without a problem.  She is an inspiration to me for sure!!!


The only time she takes it off is when she's tired and then she will not leave it on at all.  I have to say, this is going much more smoothly than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment